Please carefully read the terms and conditionns of our servicing.
THIS GENERAL SERVICE AGREEMENT (the "Agreement") BETWEEN:
CLIENT: As stated on the quotation herein referred as the (“Client”).
CONTRACTOR: Bay to Bay Air-conditioning herein referred as the (“Contractor”).
a) The Client is of the opinion that the Contractor has the necessary qualifications, experience and abilities to provide services to the Client.
b) The Contractor is agreeable to providing such services to the Client on the terms and conditions set out in this Agreement.
IN CONSIDERATION OF: The matters described above and of the mutual benefits and obligations set forth in this Agreement, the receipt and sufficiency of which consideration is hereby acknowledged, the Client and the Contractor (individually the "Party" and collectively the "Parties" to this Agreement) agree as follows:
1) The Client hereby agrees to engage the Contractor to provide the Client with the following services (the "Services"):
2) The Services will also include any other tasks which the Parties may agree on. The Contractor hereby agrees to provide such Services to the Client.
TERMS OF AGREEMENT:
3) The term of this Agreement (the "Term") will begin on the date of this Agreement and will remain in full force and effect until the completion of the Services, subject to earlier termination as provided in this Agreement. The Term may be extended with the written consent of the Parties.
4) The Parties agree to do everything necessary to ensure that the terms of this Agreement take effect.
5) Except as otherwise provided in this Agreement, all monetary amounts referred to in this Agreement are in AUD (Australian Dollars).
6) The Contractor will charge the Client a fee for the Services (the "Payment").
7) A deposit of 50% (the "Deposit") is payable by the Client upon execution of this Agreement.
8) The Client will be invoiced when the Services are complete.
9) Invoices submitted by the Contractor to the Client are due within 14 days of receipt.
10) In the event that this Agreement is terminated by the Client prior to completion of the Services but where the Services have been partially performed, the Contractor will be entitled to pro rata payment of the Payment to the date of termination provided that there has been no breach of contract on the part of the Contractor.
11) The Payment as stated in this Agreement does not include sales tax, or other applicable duties as may be required by law. Any sales tax and duties required by law will be charged to the Client in addition to the Payment.